Who’s ready to rejuvenate after a long winter and get ready for spring? I would like to invite you to join me an ‘impromptu’ Women’s Pilates|Yoga|SUP retreat in beautiful Ocotal, Costa Rica! We will be staying at a private house, Casita Colibri, only 150 steps to the beach and 15-steps to the pool. This retreat will be a chance to reflect on who you are, re-charge and re-focus on what really matters to you, reflect on what keeps you soul alive. We will start the day with a Pilates Mat class and end the long days of adventure with a restorative Yoga session. Our days will be filled with going off site to learn how to SUPilates and SUPyoga. Mid-week, we will also enjoy a Sailing & Snorkeling excursion. All meals are included and will be be prepared by a private chef, Thomas. Breakfasts will be simple with fresh fruit, rice and beans, eggs and some accompaniments. Lunches and dinners will be changing daily and include a dessert.
If you have always wanted to come with me on one of the many retreats that I offer, this is the one to join us on! You won’t be disappointed, I promise! You will come back as a whole new, rejuvenated you.
Dates: April 30th-May 7th (this is a 7 night retreat!)
Investment: $1650.00 per person/ double occupancy
- Morning Pilates
- SUP (three sessions) includes SUP rental
- Half day Sailing/snorkeling excursion includes all the snorkel equipment and lunch
- 5 days of Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- House libations (within reason)!
- Transportation from and to the Liberia airport
Does Not Include:
- Airfare to Liberia, Costa Rica
- All off-site meals or drinks
The house was carefully designed to include a lot of Costa Rican materials. It includes black bamboo, which was grown locally at Costa Rican farm. Costa Rican stone was harvested from our local quarries. And a lot of local woods were used to furnish our furniture, island bars and other unique appointments.
- Please contact me immediately at 303.596.0066
- Full payment is due at booking.
- If you pay through PayPal please add 3% to your total.
I look forawrd to having you and hope you will be able to treat you to a fabulous week!